Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2016

On Saturday I couldn't resist...

...some new stamps from Pinnacle Crafts.

Here is the first one that I have played with...
 ..."Winter Wonderland" from Woodware (JGS180). I loved the 'framed' look of the stamp.

So I had a play using the same sort of layout that I've been using with my "Cosy Cottage" stamp...
...and have tried two colourways...
 ...using flesh colours within the frame gives a slightly vintage look.
The other colourway is more traditional...
 ...with blues & greys used to give a more winter frost look...
...and a good amount of Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle on both cards gives a lovely shimmer.

The stamped image on each card was coloured using ZIG "Clean Color" pens - the very fine brush tip on these pens makes them so easy to use when colouring small fiddly areas.

I've made 3 of each colourway to help boost my stock of Christmas cards a bit more...........................

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this style fo stamp, may even have this one in my collection. Looks fab on these cards

Redanne said...

Both colourways look beautiful, I love that stamp! x

Wendy said...

Lovely cards, that stamp and your colouring are fab :-)

Virginia said...

Oh Toni they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards..love the stamp and your colouring is FAB! xx