Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Sunshine...

...and Showers.

This was the post I wanted to do yesterday but Mr Blogger had other ideas.

We get a lot of foxes around here as there is quite a bit of open farmland where they can roam. They also like to rummage through bins for food and as the park is just across the road, they are often lucky with burger boxes and the like that still hold a variety of treats. Unfortunately, they seem to like my back garden for their "picnics" and Monday morning the view from the bedroom was of a lovely plastic mess in the middle of the lawn. I was in the middle of clearing it up when the rain started.

I was about to run inside when I noticed this...
 ...so had to run and grab my camera...
...the rain wasn't very heavy...
 ...and I so wanted to get the pictures of the rainbow. This was 7am in the morning...
...and this was the view from my back garden.

The rain didn't last very long and had finished by the time I headed off to work but what a lovely moment so early in the day..............................................................

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Beautiful photos Toni! I hope you had a better day today, we have had sun - you know, that big yellow thing in the sky - and it has been hot, so unusual for the north, but we enjoyed it whilst it lasted. Anne xx

Virginia said...

What a gorgeous rainbow, I'd never seen a urban fox until recently, we came back from the theatre and were walking back to the car and it walked inches from us, we did a double take to realise what it was, it was near the train, tram and bus station - busy busy with people - but it really didn't care!