Followers

Sunday 18 September 2016

I managed...

...some more colouring.

Armed with some stamped images and my ZIG Clean Color pens, I found a shaded bench over at Barleylands and just enjoyed a couple of hours of colouring.

I do so love this Sweet Dixie stamp...
 ...and I just sat and played around with some different colour combos.

I thought I'd have a go at some more traditional colours...
 ...and was very happy with the outcome. This (and the other completed images) will get a bit of stickles bling when I get a moment.
The very first time I coloured this stamp I went for shades of lavender & aqua so I thought I'd try some stronger mauves...
...this was a mix of violets & purples (blue tones & red tones) and certainly gives a bolder finish.
As the red & green colour combo had worked so well, I did another...
...but this time I made the hat slightly paler.
I love aqua/teal shades so that is what I went for with this one...
...I have a new word die that will go perfectly with this and some pretty ribbons. Let's see if what I have in my head will actually turn out as I want.

I can't believe how quickly this week has flown.

With the rain yesterday & Friday it certainly was a reminder that we are now heading towards Halloween & Christmas at a rate of knots.................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colouring :) I love the Snowman..xx

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

You are so clever at this. The last one in blue is my favourite jx