Followers

Monday 5 September 2016

Just take a look...

...at this lot.

(Sorry about the lighting)

This huge parcel was left with a neighbour by our Postie...

 ...I couldn't believe how big it was.
Inside the brown paper...
 ...was two padded envelopes keeping this lot safe & sound during transit...





...what a fabulous variety of beautiful cards. Not just for Christmas but for many different occasions.

These were sent to me by the lovely Shaz Silverwolf, to help with the RNLI fundraising.

Shaz was visiting Lunch Lady Jan and saw the goodies LLJ was sending me so she offered to send me some cards - SOME!!! - there are loads. So many in fact that I will have to take them into work in two phases.

Thank you so much Shaz, they are lovely and I'm sure they will boost our total ever closer to the £1000 that we are now aiming at (currently just short of £700).

Now to try and fit one of those padded envelopes into my bag so that I can actually carry it LOL........................................................

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

WOW AWESOME...GOBSMACKED HERE LOL...XX {aNNie}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow that's fabulous, well done on your fundraising, fantastic total so far. I have some candy on offer at the mo x

Anonymous said...

How wonderful, such lovely cards. xx

Virginia said...

Ah that's wonderful Toni - I'm sure you will be at that target in no time at all!

Redanne said...

A truly wonderful gesture by Shaz! xx