Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

What a busy...

...few days.

Friday was the start of "Members Weekend" at Pinnacle Crafts and as usual, I met up with Hilary for our bit of retail therapy followed by coffee and then lunch. She went off to her parchment class and I went and collected my new car.

Exciting but scary.

Saturday was Carol Whalley's crop at the Toby Carvery so the car got it's first taste of being loaded with crafting stuff and off we went (me & the car that is).

As normal, come lunchtime it was downstairs to the carvery...
 ...a fabulous array of veg - those roasties were scrummy. Debbie & Suzie declined the Yorkshire puds...
 ...but how can you have a roast dinner without the Yorkshires? The only problem being that the Yorkshire takes up a lot of room on the plate...
...and everything else looks much more 'heaped' up because of the lack of space.

The food was lovely and it was great to have a chat & a giggle.

It was quite a productive day as far as the crafting was concerned too. I'll show you what I got up to tomorrow.............................................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food looks wonderful, I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. xx

Redanne said...

Oh that really does look like a wonderful spread of food - I could not have resisted the Yorkshires either! xx

Sandra said...

A roast without Yorkshire, is like swearing lol

Virginia said...

Oh that dinner looks fabulous - what a lovely lunch to have mid-crop - genius!