Followers

Monday 12 December 2016

The Christmas lights...

...are appearing everywhere.

The old shopping mall in Stratford is all of a twinkle...
...in the same blue & white scheme that was used last year. Although not new, it does make the mall look pretty.
Closer to home, the shops in Stanford-le-Hope have these lovely lights on the lampposts outside...
 ...the simple tree design looks very effective. We also have lit wreaths on the hanging basket posts this year but I haven't yet been able to get a photo.
Back in Stratford, the Christmas tree has arrived on the plaza...
...I'm not sure that it is as tall as last year but it is certainly much wider at the base. It is a lovely focal point outside the station.

My sister has plenty of lights up this year as do many of her neighbours - I will have to get a few photos to share....................................................

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I love Christmas lights! Those blue ones in the mall are gorgeous! Anne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love seeing the lights

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful lights xx{aNNie}

Stef H said...

so pretty. i haven't been to the mall in years but i'm sure they still decorate. too many kids, strollers and everyone on their cell phones. i'll shop local or online.

driving in thick fog is NOT fun. when my hubby and i was dating, i lived about 55 miles away from him and i drove to his place in thick fog. my neck and shoulders were soooooooo tense from that drive. never did it again LOL.

we have snow and below 0 temps. i am NOT even going to church today (and i NEVER miss service), but even with thermals, there's no warmth. i'll stay inside thank you very much!

anyway, wishing you and yours a truly splendid and blessed holiday season. thank you for all your visits to my blog. you ALWAYS make me smile and i look forward to them every week.

luv u and hugs :)