Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2017

The Pinnacle Crafts downsizing...

...is going well.

Andy says they are working their way through the boxes of stock and fingers crossed they will be on track for the move of the classroom to the ground floor.

For regular visitors to Pinnacles, the walls & racks may currently look very different stock-wise but do take the time to have a good browse  - I have certainly come across a few treasures that have had to come home with me LOL

Everything in the shop is at 50% off and this includes sale items that were already reduced. There are some exclusions such as current issues of magazines but if you are not sure, just ask Andy, Joanne or Paul.

There will not be any newly ordered stock in the shop until levels have reduced to provide the space needed for the new classroom BUT you can order anything in the normal way - prices of ordered items will NOT be part of the 50% off (Club members will get their normal discount on ordered items).

I now have a lovely set of "All our Yesterdays" rubber stamps, some "Back & Front" clear stamps, a Gelli plate and some cross stitch kits (amongst other things **chuckle**). Some of the stamps I've managed to get are ones that I don't ever remember seeing in the shop but that could be that I was more into scrapbooking when I first started shopping there and stamping wasn't something I did very much - until I discovered Copics...and the rest is history as they say.

So if you are in the area, do pop in for a browse and a rummage. You never know, you might just find something that you have been looking for and with 50% off it would be rude not to grab a few other items whilst you are there.............................................................

2 comments:

Redanne said...

It sounds like you got a good few little treasures. Sadly I am on a 'no spend' phase until all my new Tim Holtz pre-orders are paid for.... not that I am complaining!! Anne xx

Sandra said...

It's amazing what you find when you discover new crafting passions. Doesn't matter if it's the latest, as long as you love it